From thescoutingdirectory.com Job Title: Head of 1st Team Recruitment Analysis
Hours of work: 35
Location: Calmont Road, Bromley, BR1 4BY; with occasional remote working
Responsible to: Head of Recruitment
Millwall Football Club are looking to enhance the Player Recruitment Department; by appointing a new Head of 1st Team Recruitment Analysis.
- Have a passion for football, a positive engaging personality and a desire for continued learning.
- Be analytically curious and innovative.
- Be an effective collaborator and value team success.
- Have excellent organisational abilities with experience of leading people or managing
- Be decisive with an ability to present evidence and influence others.
- Have excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Have an ability to work using their own initiative; and adapt quickly to changing
requirements whilst managing various tasks.
- Operate within the rules of professional confidentiality regarding club and player
- Work flexibly and be open to attend matches by travelling in the UK and in Europe.
- Only UK, Irish and EU citizens with settled status may apply for this position.
- - Have the ability to operate software platforms; Wyscout, Hudl, Opta and ISF Scout 7 with an open mind about exploring other technologies and platforms to enhance the depth of analysis.
- Keep up to date with rules surrounding player eligibility.
- Deliver on evolving player recruitment tasks in consultation with the Head of Recruitment.
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- A holder of FA Talent ID qualification(s) or similar.
- UEFA B Coaching Licence
- User of Business Intelligence software.
They will play an important role in the Club’s decision-making process by identifying, assessing, monitoring, and recommending potential players for the club that fit the internal player profiles and performance indicators.
They will take a pro-active lead in identifying players at first team level and therefore will need to minimum of 2 years’ experience of working in elite football, in player data analysis delivery or scouting (video/live).
Have responsibility for demonstrating which players meet internal performance indicators
through the use of data on an ongoing basis in designated leagues.
Manage and develop player databases.
Provide due diligence in layered information surrounding potential players and
Create and deliver player presentations including data comparisons of target players.
Lead a small team of video scouts (p/t) and an analyst (p/t), including mentoring and task
Millwall Football Club, The Den, Zampa Road, London SE16 3LN
Please send a copy of your CV and covering letter including current and desired salary levels
Due to the quantity of applicants expected, only those short-listed will be notified.
Closing date for applications: Monday 26th April 2021
This document is a guide only and should not be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of changing needs of the organisation. All employees may be required to undertake any other duties as may be reasonably requested.
Millwall Football Club are fully committed to equality, diversity, inclusion and anti- discrimination. We will work to address areas of under-representation and disadvantage in all aspects of our operations, activities and services. In practice, this means that we will respect the needs of each and every individual regardless of their differences; and to this end we will deliver our operations, activities and services in such a way so as to ensure that that no one is excluded.
Millwall Football Club, The Den, Zampa Road, Lond